You may recall when you receive a Meeting Summary Memo (MSM), the phrase “contact us with any changes.” When should I contact Rowland Carmichael to let them know of a change in my situation?
Some events that might trigger a review of your financial plan include:
- Your goals or time horizons change
- You experience a life-changing event such as marriage, the birth of a child, health problems, or a job loss
- You have a specific or immediate financial planning need (e.g. drafting a will, managing a distribution from a retirement account, paying long-term care expenses)
- Your income or expenses substantially increase or decrease
- Your portfolio hasn’t performed as expected
- You’re affected by changes to the economy or tax laws
Don’t wait until you’re in the midst of a financial crisis before reaching out to us. If you have any questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact your wealth manager.